Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Scribbles Designs Challenge - Midway


Its October 1st! Which means we're halfway through our montly challenge at Scribbles Designs!  This month, our theme is "Counting Sheep."  Here's my midway project:




The image I used is called Mr. Wool 3. I inked him up with Copics. The paper is some I had in my stash.  All I did was fussy cut him out and added a computer generated sentiment. Cardstock and rhinestone is by Stampin Up.

You don't need a Scribbles image to play, but if you do use a Scribbles image, however, you can enter as many times as you wish.  Go here to play with us!

Wanna get this digi or any other of Scribble's designs? Check out the Scribbles Designs store! 

Can't wait to see what you guys create!

Entering this card in the following challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment